Registration and Other Fees related to Verity Academy East Bay
Registration is per family, for the academic year
1. Application Fee $75
- Payable by check to “Verity Academy East Bay”
- Checks must be mailed to
PO Box 2386
Livermore, CA 94550
- Application fee must be received, and application reviewed before membership can be approved.
2. Select the Membership Type to best fit the needs of your family:
|Full Member (teaching 1-3 students in 1st-12th grade)||$175|
|Paperwork Only (PWO) Member||$75|
|Junior Partnered Member||$25|
If enrolling more than 3 Full, PWO, or Partnered students-
for each additional student beyond 3 Add $25
3. Late Registration: (No late fees for Junior Partner Members)
- If registering after Sunday, June 30th Add $50
- If registering after Friday, August 9th Add $100
If you will have an 8th or 12th grade graduate in 2020
- 8th grade graduate Add $50
- 12th grade graduate Add $100
*Membership Fees, including late registration fees and graduation fees, are due August 31, 2019. Late Registration Fees are based upon date the $75 application fee is paid and registration form is submitted. You will receive an invoice and will be able to pay the registration fee on the website.
Additional Fees for each family:
- HSLDA membership
- Purchasing curriculum for each of your children
- Background check- $25 each
Verity Academy East Bay runs a background check on all new members, both the husband and wife. Members will pay a $25 fee to cover the cost, which is nonrefundable. This background check will remain valid for a period of 4 years, at which time it must be repeated.
Other fees each family may incur:
- Late fees if paperwork is submitted late
- Transferring student CUM files when mailed mid-year
- Some classes
- Some field trips
All Registration Fees are nonrefundable after application has been accepted and processed.