Registration Fees 2020-2021
Registration is per family, for the academic year.
1. Deposit - $75
· Payable by check or by Paypal
· Checks payable to “Verity Academy East Bay”
· Checks must be mailed to: PO Box 2386 Livermore, CA 94551
2. Select the Membership Type to best fit the needs of your family:
~Full Member (teaching 1-3 students in 1st-12th grade)
~Paperwork Only (PWO) Member
~Junior Partnered Member
~For each additional student beyond 3
3. Late Registration: (No late fees for Junior Partner Members)
· Add $50 If registering after Sunday, May 31st
· Add $100 If registering after Wednesday, July 15th
4. Graduates: (If you will have an 8th or 12th grade graduate in 2021
· 8th grade graduate-- Add $50
· 12th grade graduate-Add $100
*Membership Fees, including late registration fees and graduation fees, are due by Friday, September 18, 2020. Late Registration Fees are based upon the date the $75 application fee is paid and registration form is submitted or profile is updated, for returning members. You will receive an invoice and will be able to pay the registration fee on the website.
**For 2019-2020 enrolled families, if your financial situation has been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic and you need additional time to pay fees, please contact the Verity Academy East Bay treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish a modified payment schedule.
Current Verity Academy families who recommend other families to us, who enroll this year, will receive a referral discount of $40, reflected in their registration account invoice.
Additional Fees for each family:
· HSLDA membership
· Purchasing your selected curriculum for each of your children
· Background check- $25 each
Verity Academy East Bay runs a background check on all new members, both the husband and wife. Members will pay a $25 fee to cover the cost, which is nonrefundable. This background check will remain valid for a period of 4 years, at which time it must be repeated.
Other fees each family may incur:
· Late fees if paperwork is submitted late
· Transferring student CUM files when mailed mid-year
· Some classes
· Some field trips
All Registration Fees are nonrefundable after application has been accepted and processed.